By using this site you acknowledge and agree that:
- You won’t breach our copyright or intellectual property rights. It’s OK to browse or print our materials if you’re a potential customer with an interest in our solutions, but it’s not OK to use those materials in a competitive or commercial way without our written permission.
- We will handle any information provided by you in accordance with applicable privacy laws. When you use this site, we may record some information about your visit and you may choose to provide certain details about yourself. For example, we will record your name, company, and email address when you fill out a contact form or ask for credentials to our support site.
- We may also monitor which pages are viewed in order to improve ease of use and the relevance of the information we provide. This is generally anonymous information, which records data such as your IP address so that we can differentiate between unique visitors to the site.
- Neota Logic uses the data we collect to provide you the services we offer, which includes using data to improve and personalize your experiences. We also may use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account, security updates and product information.
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. We also share data with Neota Logic affiliates and subsidiaries; with vendors working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our services; and to protect the rights or property of Neota Logic.
- In the unlikely event that we get into a legal dispute, the New York courts will have jurisdiction and New York law will apply.