A core Neota Logic principle is that good solutions to challenging business problems often require multiple tools. Neota is therefore designed to integrate, and simplify the use of, third-party tools as data sources and repositories and as reasoning tools.
For example, applications can read data from and write data to:
- Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) or matter management systems.
- Document management systems: iManage, NetDocuments, SharePoint, HighQ.
- Other corporate systems (HRIS, ERP).
- Anything with a REST API.
- Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
Any many more…