Technical Writer – Asia Pacific (remote working available)
An exciting opportunity exists to join the dynamic and successful Neota Logic Team.
Who is Neota Logic?
Neota Logic is an award-winning provider of intelligent software primarily servicing the legal industry. Our customers rely on us to deliver technology that enables them to automate expertise and improves the speed, quality and efficiency of routine decisions. Neota Logic’s easy-to-develop smart applications uniquely combine rules, reasoning, decision management and document automation to scale expertise quickly and cost-effectively. With our brand name and an excellent reputation, Neota Logic can offer you that next step in your career.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Technical Writer to organize, prioritize and assess copy and learning content for our Products.
Technical Writer responsibilities include producing and editing product content and educational materials to create engaging training content (text, images, lessons for in-person delivery and video).
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
Who will you be working with?
We are a passionate, motivated and diverse group of doers. We are PhDs in artificial intelligence, lawyers, MBAs, former barristers, consultants, and computer scientists. We are also mums, dads, gardeners, bakers, marathon runners, Game of Thrones watchers, skiers, avid readers, world travelers, coffee addicts, wine aficionados, and board game players who enjoy laughing and debating with each other.
If this sounds like you, join the team and help us grow our business in the Asia Pacific region.
- Produce high quality online courses (tutorials, e-learning) and support content. You will work across various digital content platforms as well as produce materials for trainers to use with our clients
- Maintain and update training and support materials with each release of the Neota Logic platform
- Work with a global team to gather expertise to transform into training materials
- Provide marketing support when needed
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and development of the Neota Logic platform
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Provide and review product content
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Analyse preferences and requests of end users
- 1-3 years of experience with technical writing, content production or similar
- Experience in video production (e-learning materials will be highly regarded)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Law, Communications, Arts, Marketing, IT preferred)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Agility in managing and adapting to change in a small growing company and culture
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with Paligo or other content management systems
- Experience with Atlassian and Learning Management Systems
- Experience in law or legal technology
- E-learning or other education experience