Candidate sought for a customer-facing position with an award-winning AI software company. Neota Logic empowers people who are not programmers to build, test, maintain, and deploy complex applications for major corporations and firms.
Neota Logic’s vision is to liberate expertise through AI automation, be recognised as the most successful provider in all our chosen markets and deliver high-quality software and services to enable our customers to make better decisions.
- Understand how to consult with customers and ensure their business needs, goals and outcomes are met
- Learn the business needs of customers in a variety of subject areas, including finance, insurance, legal, tax, risk & compliance, healthcare, and others
- Help customers create a vision for using our platform – help them define requirements and a deployment strategy
- Utilise the no-code platform to build applications/ products that meet the needs of our customers
- Manage customers relationships – deliver solutions for our customers within time and budgetary restraints, while understanding and managing customers’ expectations
- Communicate customer progress and needs – both to the customers and to other teams within Neota Logic
- Speak comfortably about Neota Logic’s products and how they could fit potential customer needs
- Keep abreast of trends in customers subject areas
- 2-3 years of experience within a technical or consulting environment
- Candidate must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills
- Experience in math, business, logic or programming
- Bachelor's degree or higher related to information technology, software engineering or computer science.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to drive results while engaging collaboratively across teams and functions
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Proven written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to be an active contributor in a lively, small company culture
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience as an entrepreneur or within a start-up environment
- An understanding of different development/ project management methodologies