Junior QA Engineer
We are currently seeking a junior member to join our QA team.
- Analysis and triage of software issues encountered by internal and external users
- Filing bug tickets
- Testing and confirmation of fixed bugs and new features
- Manual and automated regression testing of the software
- Creation and maintenance of test plans and scripts
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related discipline
- 1-3 years hands-on in Software Quality Assurance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable general aptitude with Windows and Mac computers, commercial productivity software (Microsoft Office) and web-based software
- Experience with at least one automated test tool, such as Micro Focus UFT.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Strong attention to detail
Knowledge, of the following skills, is a plus:
- Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira
- Solid understanding of an Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
BenefitsWe value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salaries, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.