Knowledge Engineer & Training Program Developer
*Candidate must be able to commute daily to the NYC office*
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available*
Neota Logic is taught at a growing number of law schools that want to ensure that their graduates can build applications and thrive in 21st century law practice.
For more information, visit http://www.neotalogic.com You can also learn more on this page of example apps, this page of training materials, and this explanation of the Neota Logic law school program.
Important: Before applying, view the videos and apps linked above. If, after looking at that material, you feel this position can be a good fit for you, we welcome your application. Our business is growing rapidly. For the right person, this is an extraordinary opportunity with growth potential.
This brand new position provides opportunity for career advancement.
- Create industry-leading online training materials for those learning to use our software in graduate schools, law firms, and corporations
- Develop written and visual content
- Maintain consistent branding and messaging in all material and UI
- Work closely with VP, Education & Community Programs
- 1-4 years of professional services experience. Experience within a technical or consulting environment is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Strong interest in developing rules-based AI apps in NLS (programming skills not required, training in NLS will be provided)
- Ability to learn software programs quickly; interest in techExperience creating training materials and/or technical materials
- Creativity and strong writing and analytical skills
- Visual-design aptitude
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Agility in managing and adapting to change in a small growing company and culture
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organization and time-management skills
- Some business, legal, scientific, and/or engineering experience