You will have several years of professional experience, have worked directly with customers or clients on highly consultative engagements, have a hunger for learning, and thrive when collaborating with others to formulate solutions to big problems that involve people, process and technology.
At Neota, we are pioneers in no-code automation. Our technology empowers customers to fundamentally transform how they work and how they deliver services, with the result being business automation solutions delivering outcomes of much better quality, far greater consistency, and of astronomical scale compared to traditional or otherwise manual ways of working.
We believe that our greatest asset is the people behind our platform. That technology is most powerful when driven by purpose. Our no-code platform is a game-changer for legal, procurement, risk and compliance professionals and we are always looking for curious minds and results-oriented professionals to join us!
In the Account Executive role you will report to our VP Markets & Growth APAC and also work closely with our marketing and pre-sales engineering teams. Together you will collaborate to help prospects tackle their biggest problems, understand the value that our no-code automation platform can deliver, build authentic relationships based in mutual trust, and be a valued advisor to those embarking on digital transformation initiatives.
First year growth in the role
You will be a key member of Neota’s global sales team. Over the first six to twelve months in the role you will become a master of building a sales pipeline (Sales Qualified Leads) within the legal, professional services and corporate domains. You will creatively leverage HubSpot’s automation features and other outbound activities to help generate meetings and opportunities for the wider sales team. This will involve researching and identifying potential customers for Neota, creating outbound prospecting campaigns via cold emails and calls, collaborating with the VP Markets & Growth APAC and the marketing team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities. You will follow prospects up after events and other marketing campaigns to warm leads. You will have the opportunity to learn and maintain knowledge of Neota’s automation platform, and you will track and report on all activities and results using HubSpot.
· Research and identify potential customers for Neota
· Create outbound prospecting campaigns via cold emails and calls
· Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing department to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
· Utilise industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
· Follow up after events and other marketing campaigns to warm leads
· Learn and maintain knowledge of Neota’s platform, track, and report on all activities and results using HubSpot.
When you feel ready for the challenge, we will support you to take increasing levels of responsibility for the APAC sales pipeline.
What are the key requirements?
· Minimum 2-5 years of experience within a legal, consulting or other professional services delivery or corporate environment
· Customer facing experience, with a preference for Professional Services Consulting experience, with excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to converse with C-suite stakeholders on the value of the Neota platform
· An understanding of marketing and lead generation processes
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What other experience is desirable?
Experience listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position, provide additional depth and value to this role:
· Project management certifications
· Degree in Law or related field
· Miller Heiman or similar Strategic Selling courses
· Exposure to front end, back end, or full stack web development
· Knowledge and experience in using Hubspot