· Implementing major advancements to Neota’s no-code platform for creating intelligent, expert system and automation applications,
· Creating tools for developing beautiful, cross-browser, and responsive interfaces using modern web technologies,
· Maintaining internal and external facing web infrastructure.
· Experience building tools for website development,
· Knowledge of Object Oriented development and functional languages
· Understanding of relational databases and data models
· Experience in mobile development and responsive design (preferred),
· The ability to come up to speed quickly and thrive in an environment rich in complexity,
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and solutions in a clear and organized manner,
· The ability to work independently and achieve established goals with minimal supervision,
· Attention to detail and penchant for neat architectures,
· Passion for designing excellent user experiences!
· Responsive Design
· Fluency in Git.
Knowledge of the following skills and technologies is a plus:
What’s it like working for Neota?
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salaries, depending on experience.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
If what we’re offering sounds interesting to you, please submit your application with CV Front-End Developer at Neota.
Position: Front-End/Web Developer
Supporting Skills: GraphQL, WordPress, eslint, Nx, webpack, CKEditor
Education: BSCS (MSCS preferred)
Professional Experience: 3+ years (2+ years with MSCS)
Location: Remote position in Zagreb