Neota Logic, creators of the world’s leading no-code AI automation platform, is proud to sponsor lexvoco’s series of educational and networking events across Australia.
lexvoco has been holding educational and networking events since 2015 in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and this year Neota Logic will be sponsoring the series of events targeted at in-house lawyers and Government solicitors.
There will be 8 events, a combination of workshops and masterclasses across Australia and will feature expert speakers from Neota Logic, lexvoco and many General Counsel and government solicitors from large corporations across the country.
The first event will be held on the 7th May 2019 in Brisbane, A Legal Operations and Innovation Masterclass. For more details and how to register please click here. Guest speakers include:
- Charles Cho (GC of NSW Treasury)
- Alexandra Coleman(GC of White Family Office)
- Karen Grumley(President of ACC | Head of Legal for Pacific National)
- Sarah Kelly (Associate Professor, UQ Business School)
- Nim Sathianathan(Head of Legal & Procurement at RACQ)
- Karen Walters (Assistant Chief Counsel – Operations at Aecom)
Plus General Counsel & Senior Lawyers from QLD Treasury Corporation, Wagners and lexvoco.