This post is the second part of our series about the new Workbench, a re-imagining of our Workbench interface that helps clients streamline and more efficiently develop and deploy Neota Logic apps
In this post, we will discuss the feature of application sharing.
Instead of only being able to add colleagues with the “Author” or “User” role to your app, you now have more flexibility over the exact permissions you can assign to individual users or groups. You can grant each user or group the ability to do one or more of the following tasks:
- Access: See that an app is present on your Workbench
- Run: View an app in the browser
- Edit: Build an app in Studio
- Share: Grant other users/groups permissions on an app
We designed this feature to support many permissions scenarios in your organization. Here are a few of the most common situations:
- Access and Run permissions: You are sharing an app with a team that needs to run the app, but not edit it.
- Access, Run and Edit permissions: Your colleague will be building Neota Logic apps with you, and they need to run and edit those apps.
- Access, Run, Edit, and Share permissions: You are training a new colleague to administer your Workbench, and they need to run, edit, and share apps with other members of the team.
- Access permission only: Your IT auditor needs insight into all of the apps that are present on your Workbench, but does not need to run, edit, or share any apps.
To get started, go to the Applications List in your Workbench. You can share one application at a time. Pick an application, and under the Actions column, click the Share icon:
Neota Logic will then prompt you to share your application with users or groups:
Check out the video below to learn more about application sharing:
Stay tuned for the next blog post in this series, discussing the improved interface for inviting new users to the Neota Logic System.
With our new Workbench, the only artificial intelligence-driven platform for expertise automation just became easier to use. Contact us to learn more about how Neota Logic can help automate your organization. Request a demo here or email email@example.com.