Singapore — 19th October 2018– Neota Logic, creators of the leading artificial intelligence (AI) platform for the automation of legal services are sponsoring the Regional Law Firm Management Forum hosted by ALPMA and Australia’s Law Management Group in Singapore on October 19, 2018.
Neota Logic are looking forward to participating in the forum and continuing their association with the Singapore legal technology community.
”Singapore is such a prominent legal tech hub and we are really looking forward to being involved in this rapidly growing ecosystem.” Said Julian Uebergang.
ALPMA together with the Law Council of Australia’s Law Management Group presents the third annual Regional Law Firm Management Forum ‘Law Firms: Prepare to Manage, Prepare to Lead’.
Delegates will engage in an authoritative, innovative and pioneering program with a local and international blend of thought leaders and experts in their fields, presenting on an array of topics.
This year’s topics and speakers include:
- Singapore and the Emerging Global Legal Community – Mark Cohen
- State of Play: APAC Forces Shaping Firms of the Future – Eric Chin
- Business Development and the Future Firm: Utilising BD to Develop Strategy and Innovation
- Legal Ops – Part of the Future Landscape. Friends, Not Foes – Sumith Perera
- Information, Security and Lawyers – A Comfortable Mix? – K.K Lim
- Implementing Shared Strategy Across Our Diverse Region – Hanim Hamzah
- LIFTED: A Holistic View of Legal Profession Talent (Panel)
For more information and to register to the Regional Law Firm Management Forum – Singapore click here.