London, UK—12 January 2017—Neota Logic, creators of the leading artificial intelligence (AI)-driven platform for the intelligent automation of expertise, documents, and business processes, are sponsoring the inaugural 2018 CLOC EMEA Institute being held January 23 at the Rosewood Hotel in London.
CLOC is the “go-to” organization for information about legal operations and connections to the best legal operations professionals in the business.Last year over 2,000 legal operations professionals attended the Second Annual CLOC US Institute in Las Vegas.
Rick Seabrook, Managing Director Europe, and Greg Wildisen, Managing Director, International, on Neota Logic’s UK team will be on hand to demonstrate Neota Logic’s technology at Table 10.
To schedule your demo in advance, please email Isabel Munoz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program highlights include:
- GDPR: Getting Beyond the Legal Basics to Actually Achieving Compliance
- Zero to Hero: Escalating Your Legal Operations from the Ground Up
- Machine Learning in 201: Time to Become Educated Consumers of this Promising Technology
- Right Sourcing Your Legal Department: How to Focus the Internal Team on the Right Work
- Panel: Management: Changing Behaviors Externally and Internally
- Top Tips on Driving Efficiency in Small/ Medium Legal Departments
Additional information on the event can here.