35 Minute Webinar
Friday, November 17, 2017
12:00 PM EST | 9:00 AM PT |5:00 PM GMT
Many in-house legal teams and law firms are beginning to implement pilot programs to apply artificial intelligence (AI) to create efficiencies and reduce risk and cost. Some of these programs are very successful, and gain traction across an organization and have meaningful impact early on—and others never truly get off of the ground or lose momentum shortly after they are launched.
Andrew Shimek, COO & President and Ryan McClead, VP of Strategy of Neota Logic, the leading artificial intelligence (AI) platform for legal and compliance and recently named a “Cool Vendor” in AI for Legal Affairs by Gartner, will cover the following topics in this webinar:- AI in legal basics
- How to identify that you need AI to solve a challenge
- Selecting where to get started with a proof-of-concept, i.e. which problem do
- you tackle first?
- How to set yourself up for pilot success
- Examples of successful pilots
- Close-up use case: how AI can be applied to document automation
Webinar has concluded.
View Recorded Webinar Below: