London, UK—26 October 2017—Neota Logic, creators of a leading artificial intelligence (AI)-driven platform for the intelligent automation of expertise, documents, and business processes, are sponsoring The Economist General Counsel 2017, top-level event that sets out to find compelling solutions to meet changing expectations, and respond to mounting demands and emerging responsibilities experienced by in-house legal specialists.
Neota Logic’s UK-based team, including Rick Seabrook, Managing Director Europe, will be attending and on hand to demonstrate Neota Logic’s technology.
Expert interviewees and panelists will explore the shifting landscape of the legal profession in order to gain a better understanding of evolving dynamics within organizations and teams. Sessions will investigate how strategic input is increasingly being sought from in-house counsel and what impact this has on service in- and out-sourcing trends.
More than100 general counsel and senior business lawyers from leading organizations will be there in attendance, program highlights include:
- Global economy briefing from The Economist
- Panel: The rise of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Panel: Data analytics and the future of cyber security
- Panel: A look to the future: What will a law firm look like in ten years?
- From the inside out: new models for managing risk, reputation and relationships
- Closing keynote: The new geopolitics of business
Additional information on the event can here.